page 107, numbers 1-15
Please finish the handout on comparing fractions.
Use pages 40 - 43 of your textbook and your class notes to help you complete pages 13 and 14 in your workbook. This sheet will help you to prepare for your next quiz.There will be a quiz on map skills and vocabulary this Thursday.
Complete a “Journey around the World” like we did in class. Use the map on pages R6-R7 in the back of your textbook.
- Start with the latitude and longitude coordinates ( , ) for our origin (start).
- Give compass directions to the next four locations.
- Use scale at least once.
Instructions from class:
- Start by giving latitude and longitude coordinates for your origin/starting point.
- Then, give compass directions, scale miles, or clues based on map features to get to the next location. Write down the name of each location.
- Continue this process until you have five locations, including the origin and the destination/final stop.
(If someone follows all of your clues, they should be able to reach your destination.)