Complete the worksheet on ratios and proportions.
Extra Credit: finish the worksheet on equivalent ratios
Use the information from your notes and and textbook pages 150-153 to write a paragraph about continental drift.
- Write a clear topic sentence.
- Give three pieces of evidence that support continental drift. (See next slide.)
- Write a summary sentence.
In your notebook:
write ten lines of dialogue between three different characters. Punctuate and format it correctly. Make sure the dialogue is helping to tell part of the story.
- Read pages 98-103 in your textbook.
- Copy the flowchart on the tops of pages 102-103 (five boxes). The flowchart should take one whole notebook page. Skip the pictures, but copy the text exactly as it is written.
You will have an “open book” quiz on this chart.