Please complete the worksheet on proportional relationships.
Read pages 158-163 in your science book.
Your lab report is due on Monday.
- Remember to include a cover.
- Hand in your science packet (with Soil Fertility Lab information) 25 points
Write the words and definitions from this week's Word Generation in your vocabulary book.
Then, in the same notebook, use each word in a sentence.
Homework Quiz (10 points each)
Please type or write on loose-leaf
- In one to three sentences, describe Thomas Hobbes’s thoughts about government.
- In one to three sentences, describe John Locke’s thoughts about government.
- Describe the Boston Massacre. Give the date.
- Describe the Boston Tea Party. Give the date.
- Give one important result of the French and Indian War.