Complete the fractions handout.
You have a test on fractions Thursday.
- Redraw the contour/topographical map of your hill. Label each contour line on white paper.
- Describe the procedure ( give steps in list form) for making the map and identify the scale on loose-leaf.
I will collect and grade you work. (25 points)
You have a quiz on Tuesday. Study your notes about maps and geology.
1. Read the next ten pages in Monster. Summarize your reading in a paragraph in your notebook.
2. In your notebook, answer questions 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 on pages 27 to 29 in Codex.
3. Vocabulary Test on page 10 and 26 in Codex on Tuesday, September 26.
“This is the way the world began. . . .” Tell the story of the creation of our universe. Write like a storyteller. Use the first person (“I”). Include at least one piece of specific evidence from the video. Click the link below if you would like to watch more of the video.
(On loose-leaf, draft and publish)