Please complete the worksheet on combining like terms.
Please add all of the new vocabulary words and definitions that we have learned this week to your science dictionary. (You may start a new dictionary.) Read pages 285-287 and add the three highlighted words to your list.
On Tuesday, you will present a tile (on white paper) that presents your element. You will also include a fact sheet. Here are the Success Criteria:
- I can describe the element’s position on the Periodic Table (Give the atomic number, the period number, and the group number.)
- I can explain the element’s mass number and atomic number. (Explain how those two numbers are calculated.)
- I can identify the physical and chemical properties of the element.
- I can identify one or more ways that the element is used by humans. (Why is it useful?)
I can create an attractive tile that looks like a box on the periodic table.
Your Periodic Table Tile is due on Tuesday.
In Monster, read pages 220-229. Note two examples in your notebook that show dialogue affecting the character or the direction of the story.
- In your opinion, which group won the debate today, Helping Hands or Hands Off? Give your rationale for choosing a winner.
- Prepare for your test on the Constitution tomorrow. Bring your graphic organizer.