Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Homework Number 3-22 (02/08/2017)

Math
Complete the worksheet on inequalities.
Study for the test on Monday.

Science
Use pages 372-373 of your science textbook to answer questions 3 and 4 on page 373.

ELA
Read pages 182-185.  Answer questions 2, 5, and 7.
Use each of the Word Gen words in a sentence in your vocabulary notebook.

Social Studies
Write an introduction paragraph that introduces your topic for Black History Month (topic, background, claim).  Your claim should explain why it is important for people today to know about your topic. (TONIGHT, YOU ONLY HAVE TO WRITE AN INTRODUCTION.)

Success Criteria for your Black History Month writing assignment.

  • I can write a clear introduction with a topic, background, and claim.
  • I can write at least one body paragraph that uses specific evidence with citation to support my claim.
  • I can write a clear conclusion that restates my claim and explains why my topic is something that people should care about today, in 2017.

Map Quiz on Friday (Study page 299.)

No comments:

Post a Comment