Complete the review worksheet for the probability test on Wednesday.
Your lab report is due on Wednesday:
- Cover with name, class, and title
- Published Copy (100 points)
- Draft (25 points)
- Planning Page (50 points: ID Diagram and vacation homework)
Copy the new Word Generation words and their definitions in our vocabulary notebook.
Bring in the first part of your story tomorrow (typed or on loose-leaf). You must include background, including two content vocabulary words and one date. Write a minimum of one paragraph. If you are ready, you may include dialogue.
1. Write a short story where Andrew Jackson discusses why he wants to remove American Indians from where they are living.
2. Write a short story where Chief Black Hawk tells his warriors why they must continue to fight for their land.
3. Write a short story where Andrew Jackson and Chief Black Hawk confront each other.
4. Write a short story with a different story line that connects to our study of Native Americans.
Three Rules for this assignment:
1. You must have at least two speakers.
2. You must have at least a page of writing.
3. You must use at least three content vocabulary terms, including one date.
Include a plan and a draft.
- I can write an interesting title (on the cover).
- I can write a clear beginning, middle, and end.
- I can include interesting dialogue with at least two speakers.
- I can include at least three content vocabulary words. Include at least one date.
- I can construct an interesting plot that keeps the reader interested.