Study for the Unit Test on Probability.
Your lab report is due on Wednesday:
- Cover with name, class, and title
- Published Copy (100 points)
- Draft (25 points)
- Planning Page (50 points: ID Diagram and vacation homework)
Complete pages 153-155 in the Ready Book.
Bring a complete first draft of your story to class tomorrow. Read the Success Criteria to make sure that you have everything that you need.
- I can write an interesting title (on the cover).
- I can write a clear beginning, middle, and end. You must have at least one full page of writing.
- I can include interesting dialogue with at least two speakers.
- I can include at least three content vocabulary words. Include at least one date.
- I can construct an interesting plot that keeps the reader interested.
1. Write a short story where Andrew Jackson discusses why he wants to remove American Indians from where they are living.
2. Write a short story where Chief Black Hawk tells his warriors why they must continue to fight for their land.
3. Write a short story where Andrew Jackson and Chief Black Hawk confront each other.
4. Write a short story with a different story line that connects to our study of Native Americans.
Three Rules for this assignment:
1. You must have at least two speakers.
2. You must have at least a page of writing.
3. You must use at least three content vocabulary terms, including at least one date.
Include a plan and a draft.
Geography Quiz on Tuesday
Geography Quiz on Tuesday:
- 25 states (including the East Coast)
- 5 oceans and the Gulf of Mexico
- 7 continents
- two countries that border the U.S.
- The Mississippi River, the Appalachian Mountains, and the Rocky Mountains