Blue Handbook: Read pages 178-181 (surveys, random samples, biased samples)
Answer questions 1-7.
Brain resources on the web:
- Write down your research question about the human brain.
- Identify three vocabulary words that connect to your topic.
- List any facts that you have found that will help you answer your research question. Cite the website or textbook.
Vocabulary Quiz tomorrow
Complete questions 6, 7, and 8 on page 165 in the Ready Book.
- Read pages 350-356 in your textbook. Copy the red section headlines into your notebooks.
- You have Geography quiz on Tuesday. Be sure that all of the following items are on your United States map. Check your spelling.
- 25 states (including the East Coast)
- Two oceans and the Gulf of Mexico
- two countries that border the U.S.
- The Mississippi River, the Appalachian Mountains, and the Rocky Mountains
Be sure the following items are on your world map. Check your spelling.
- Continents and oceans
- United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Gulf of Mexico