Buckle Down book
pages 206-207, numbers 1-9 (samples, representative, practical, and random)
Complete the back of your worksheet, numbers 9-12.
Your paragraph about your brain research topic is due on Monday. You should have a draft copy. (50 points)
Answer question 9 on page 166 in the Ready book (on loose-leaf, collected Monday).
Please return the tear-off from your Leadership Notebook Snapshot.
1.Write down each of the 7 Habits.
2. Identify one person or event connected with each habit.3. Describe whether this person or event is a good example of the habit or if the person or event violated (broke) this habit. BE SPECIFIC.
You have Geography quiz on Tuesday
Be sure that all of the following items are on your United States map. Check your spelling.
- 25 states (including the East Coast)
- Two oceans and the Gulf of Mexico
- two countries that border the U.S.
- The Mississippi River, the Appalachian Mountains, and the Rocky Mountains
Be sure the following items are on your world map. Check your spelling.
- Continents and oceans
- United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Gulf of Mexico