PLEASE BRING IN YOUR LIBERTY SCIENCE CENTER PERMISSION SLIPS. THEY ARE DUE ON FRIDAY.
Reread pages 544-549 in your science book. Write a paragraph that explains how plants are similar to and different from animals. Use one specific animal as an example to support your writing.
1. Read for at least 20 minutes. Books must be done by 6/2.
2. Copy the words and definitions for this week's Word Generation into the vocabulary notebook.
An outline for your BIG History essay is due tomorrow. I will grade this assignment as a 50 point quiz. Plan for five paragraphs:
3. Body 2
4. Body 3
Grading Rubric for the Writing Piece (100 points)
- Clearly Identify the topic and give a specific date or range of dates (20 points)
- Give background about your topic (including a date) and explain why it is an important part of our history that people should know about (20 points)
- Make a clear connection between your topic and material you learned about in another class (20 points)
- Identify three other facts or topics that you were inspired to learn about as a result of studying your BIG History topic (20 points)
- Type or write neatly and observe the writing conventions that we have practiced all year (20 points)