Complete the worksheet on angles.
In your notebook, describe your zoo experience. Answer the following questions:
- What animals did you observe?
- What was your favorite animal?
- Identify an adaptation of this animal.
- How do you think the weather influenced the animals? Be specific.
- What was your favorite part of the trip?
- What was your least favorite part of the trip?
The first draft of your BIG History essay is due on Monday. Tomorrow, you should have an introduction with a clear topic, background, and strong claim/thesis. By tomorrow, you should also have your body paragraphs done.
Grading Rubric for the Writing Piece (100 points)
- Clearly Identify the topic and give a specific date or range of dates (20 points)
- Give background about your topic (including a date) and explain why it is an important part of our history that people should know about (20 points)
- Make a clear connection between your topic and material you learned about in another class (20 points)
- Identify three other facts or topics that you were inspired to learn about as a result of studying your BIG History topic (20 points)
- Type or write neatly and observe the writing conventions that we have practiced all year (20 points)