Please return all of your school books. This includes your SCIENCE, SOCIAL STUDIES, AND MATH HANDBOOK, any books your borrowed in Social Studies and ELA, and all library books.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR REPORT CARD OR NEXT YEAR'S CLASS ASSIGNMENT WITHOUT A CLEAR BOOK RECORD.
1. Complete the worksheet on on 3-D shapes (volume).
2. Bring in a box of toothpicks and a bag of mini-marshmallows.
3. Return your Blue Handbook.
Complete the fill-in-the-blank take-home quiz. It is due tomorrow.
1. Describe the conflict in "The Most Dangerous Game."
2. How is the conflict connected to Rainsford's view of the world?
Please identify the following in your notebook. Use details from the text when possible. (Use the link below to access the text.)
Please keep track of the following:
- Plot developments
- Changes in the main characters (character arc)
- One important theme from the play
- Events from the play that illustrate an important theme
Please return your Social Studies textbook.